Re: In bloom today.

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] In bloom today.
  • From: "Francesca R. Thoolen" <irisgirl@attbi.com>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 22:36:57 -0800

  Hi Mark, This African Iris is a Dietes, the subgeneric name excapes for
the moment. It is indeed beautiful. I have it and and a pure white one with
lavender markings also. I am in the San Francisco East Bay area and my
blooms come much later of course. They are a hardy bunch with great
increase. In fact we have to divide regularly to keep them under control.
Thank you for sharing.