Re: Re:iris-talk OT:Wild Onion Controll

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:iris-talk OT:Wild Onion Controll
  • From: "Bob & Donna Lockman" <thelockmans@tntie.com>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 20:40:51 -0500

What is a good way to get rid of this weed! Round up doesn't do it! Digging
up is an endless chore and still usually come back. I am asking for my
husband. He is trying to get them out of a perennial bed and an old dutch
iris bed. What is Stinger and do you think it would be worth a try? I don't
know that I have seen it around here. It was mentioned in the Cooley's
article Kitty Johnston sent from the AIS bullentin.Thanks for any advice