Re: Taking pictures

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Taking pictures
  • From: "lmmunro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:59:29 -0000

I try to get as close as I can, at the flower's height. But have to
be at least a few feet away, otherwise comes out fuzzy. Also its best
to take pictures on a sunny day, but not at high noon. Worst is at
dusk or a gray/rainy day; but you can take great pictures at dusk
with the flash; the background comes out black; kind of dramatic.
But I think the most important thing is, for me anyways, is to take
TONS of pictures; cause alot don't come out that good and get tossed.
Digital cameras are great for that!
How about everyone else? What do you think helps achieve good digital
pictures?
Laetitia

--- In iris-photos@y..., "albee703" <alhbee@a...> wrote:
> --- In iris-photos@y..., "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@h...> wrote:
> > Here is FINAL TOUCH. There are 2 pictures; one is obviously an
> impostor, but
> > don't know which one...they're both pretty, however.
> >
> > Laetitia
>
> I don't know as to the iris. I beleive it's the photographers
touch.
> My goodness, Laetitia, you take such wonderful pictures. At what
> angle are your shooting? Do you shoot from the top? Or are you at
> flower level?  How close?
>
> In comparison, my photography results/efforts are feeble.
>
> Al Bullock
> z7 NoVa

Monitoring Service trial