Re: Re: Taking pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Taking pictures
  • From: "Racheal Nekuda" <lilylvr@kansas.net>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:45:56 -0800

Laetitia,
My zoom camera has a back lit feature. The pictures I took with that and the sun to the side and slightly behind the flower seemed to catch the color best. But I suspect that what works well with one camera may not work with another. I agree that taking a lot of pictures is the best way to get good ones but I don't like to spend too much on film. I'd rather buy more iris.VBG I think digital camera's would be the way to go with lots of pictures and when they get cheaper, I want one.
Wendy