Re: Taking pictures

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: Taking pictures
  • From: "lmmunro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:08:18 -0000

Yes, I have the TULIP icon. I have used it for closeups. There is
still a point at which you cannot get any closer, though. With iris,
you can get close enough to get the flower to fill up almost the
whole screen, but you cannot take closeups of tiny flowers, or focus
on portions of the iris flower. Thought there might be 'something
else' that would allow you to get even closer.
Laetitia