Re: Re: Taking pictures

I don't know if this will work with your digital camera, it would depend on
the lens... But there is such a thing as a poor mans macro - its a set of
filters you can put on your lens that allow closer and closer close-ups...

A *good* photography shop would have them and they are far less than the $500
a new macro lens would cost for my never-to-be-given-up SLR manual&auto
camera... I would love a nice collection of lenses but can only afford so
many!

BTW, you digital camera afficiandos, can you take triple and quadruple
exposures yet with those thing-ama-bobs? I have a really nice iris triple
exposure pic around here somewhere I'll have to scan in and share...

Cathy
NJ, Zone 6/7, AIS Region 19

--
          Phone: 609-518-3700 x4444          Fax: 609-518-3720

  safely in one pretty and well preserved piece, but to skid across
  the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, leaking oil,
  shouting GERONIMO!"
  cathy@gixxergirl.org           http://www.gixxergirl.org/
Monitoring Service trial