[PHOTO] Taking pictures | Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:55:27" />

[PHOTO] Taking pictures

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Taking pictures
  • From: Tom Greaves <tomg@iadfw.net>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:57:38 -0600

I love my Nikon Coolpic 950.  It has a macro capability that
is awesome.  You can get as close as 0.8".  I can do a close
up of an iris beard that fills the picture.

Here's a picture I took of a magnolia seed pod.  The seeds
are about 1/4"x1/2".  Note that you can even see the fuzz on
the pod even though I've reduced the picture size from 2.1
meg to 76K.

I've got another picture I took showing a ladybug eating an
aphid.  The ladybug just about fills the picture.

Tom
Monitoring Service trial