Re: Re: Taking pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Taking pictures
  • From: Kenneth Walker <kenww@pacbell.net>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:17:54 -0800

Catherine Button wrote:

> BTW, you digital camera afficiandos, can you take triple and quadruple
> exposures yet with those thing-ama-bobs? I have a really nice iris triple
> exposure pic around here somewhere I'll have to scan in and share...

If you have Adobe Photoshop or another high-end photo editing
program, you don't need to take multiple exposures with the
camera. You can combine the pictures on the computer with
more control over how they are merged than you can using
multiple exposure with a film camera.

Ken Walker

Monitoring Service trial