Re: Re: Taking pictures

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Taking pictures
  • From: "Starlord" <starlord@inreach.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 11:11:33 -0800

I wouldn't bet on that, back in the 70's I went to a JL show in Hawaii and I
took 3 shots of him WITH flash but so that each one added up to only one and
on the same frame(slide) and it came out very nice and right on the money
too. This was long before anything like that software.

2,500,000 tons of steel, spining all alone
in the Dark ... The Place is Babylon 5