Re: Re:OT:Mystery Tree Identification

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re:OT:Mystery Tree Identification
  • From: Patricia Wenham <hermann.schinkep@verizon.net>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 15:34:06 -0800

You probably have an Extension agent in your area who could identify it
for you.  Check to see if there is a Master Gardener in your area who
can identify it for you.  My tree identification photos indicate this is
a cedar.  I am allergic to them and I think I started getting an asthma
attack just looking at the picture!!

Patti

Monitoring Service trial