AIS: Geek Dinner

  • Subject: [iris-photos] AIS: Geek Dinner
  • From: John Jones <jijones@usjoneses.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 16:01:20 -0800

Ths 2002 AIS Convention Geek Dinner is finally scheduled for 5-6:30 PM,
4-28-02 Sunday, in the Servier & Conway Rooms at the convention hotel.

I don't have the cost or menu yet, but should have it this week.

I will announce the reservation process shortly, I appreciate everyone's
interest, so hang in there.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at: