[PHOTO] Re: Unknown Apparent Diploid | Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:32:54" />

[PHOTO] Re: Unknown Apparent Diploid

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: Unknown Apparent Diploid
  • From: "laetitia munro" <lmmunro@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 05:32:45

Neil
I don't know what the name of that diploid is, but there is something
growing at Presby Iris garden, called FABIAN which looks similar. It is from
19th century I think, and does not look exact, but what the heck, here it is
anyways. Yours is probably from the same era. I have also attached something
I found growing in the Deckertown section of Sussex NJ, looks very old and
similar too. Yours seems to have less yellow in the standards.
Laetitia

Monitoring Service trial