Re: SPEC: more reticulata

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC: more reticulata
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 08:07:26 -0800

Wow!  I am impressed.  I love those colors and didn't know that you could find them at Kmart.  I always seem to find the dried up ones that have zero chance of making it. I will look this fall.  I grow over 2000 tall bearded iris and it is time that I am short of in the fall. I just realized that I did not even get to look for bulbs last Fall.  Thank-you for sharing.  I will be getting a digital camera this Spring after iris season. I need the time to read all of the helpful emails that have been sent in.  Spring is almost here!  Weeds too!!!!  Bonnie Brice aka, Brice Rose