Re: SPEC: more reticulata

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] SPEC: more reticulata
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:28:55 EST

In a message dated 2/23/2002 8:13:53 AM Eastern Standard Time, neilm@charter.net writes:

This looks like it might be J. S. Djit.  Possible?

could be...one of the AIS bulletins had a great article on crossing retics.    In the future, I'm not sure I'd want to look to Martha to get reticulatas right...the best place I've found is definately the BEAUTY FROM BULBS catalog I get every year from
John Scheepers....for example 25 bulbs of J.S. Dijt was just $4.75.
My personal favorite is IDA.
Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC, Myrtle Beach with just one reticulata out

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor