[PHOTO] TB: Momentous Occasion reblooming Mike | Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:09:41" />

[PHOTO] TB: Momentous Occasion reblooming Mike

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Momentous Occasion reblooming Mike
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 19:58:34 -0700

Hi Mike,

Another one of yours is currently reblooming here in Arizona. Momentous Occasion. I cut it and put it in the house because I thought we were going to have another freeze. (It didn't)  However, it did go thorugh one freeze about a month ago - shortly after it sent up a stalk - - so it's growth did get stunted.  This is it's first year for me - - so I don't know if it will continue to rebloom for me in the following years or not.  I realize it's probably reblooming due to how you at the garden grew it.

I'm sure the freeze did some damage to the form of the flower too.  But - - it still turned out pretty nice! Maybe tomorrow it'll look even nicer.  I really love those flounces!

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net