Re: AB: Kuala Lumpur

Christy,

Wow, your photo looks completely different !! I thought I
photographed KL but I don't appear to have a photo of it. Mine was
littered with blue(I think) markings.

It was the first to bloom for me last spring, June 1st.  My little
boy always asks me when my birthday is, I always tell him it's when
the irises bloom.  We had to look hard to find one in bloom, then he
was satisfied and said Happy Birthday :-)

Chris
Goofin off at work

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Hensler" <hensler@p...> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Can't shed any light on the subject of virus marks but I can supply
a photo of KL in the garden last season.