Re: AB: Kuala Lumpur

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: AB: Kuala Lumpur
  • From: "Hensler" hensler@povn.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 07:53:32 -0800

It would appear that KL is highly variable in color depending on growing

It blooms here with the last of the SDBs and first of the TBs around June 1.
Conditions at that time are usually 60s during the day down to 40s at night
with a dip into the 30s on occasion. Most years we'll be starting to dry out
and rain, if we do get any, won't be enough to make things soggy.

Have any of these "virus markings" actually been lab tested to be certain
this isn't a trick of the weather in some cases?

Skip & Christy Hensler
Newport, WA