Re: TB: River Hawk (catalog pic) - markings

Margie,

I'm not an expert but they don't look like virus marks to me.

Chris

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@c...>
wrote:
> I had to look this one up in an older Schreiner's Catalog and
scanned the photo from it, because I no longer grow it.
> River Hawk (if I remember correctly) had poor substance, but a lot
of these markings were scattered through out the standards. You can
see them in this Schreiners photo but they were even MORE prominent
in real life when I grew it.  Wouldn't these be the same type of
markings?