[PHOTO] Re: re TB: the Pinkest Pink | Wed, 12 Feb 2003 00:05:20" />

[PHOTO] Re: re TB: the Pinkest Pink

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] re TB: the Pinkest Pink
  • From: "brice rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 22:02:04 -0800

Hi Bill,

If you fell for that one you will really fall for Ovation.  She is a wonder.  I am very surprised that more people do not grow her.  I know that I didn't for years and now I won't be without it.  Intense pink all over including beards.  Hey how are your Ca. iris doing that I sent you??  Let me know,  Bonnie