[PHOTO] Re: re TB: the Pinkest Pink | Wed, 12 Feb 2003 20:07:28" />

[PHOTO] Re: re TB: the Pinkest Pink

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] re TB: the Pinkest Pink
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 21:04:36 -0500

Hi Bill,

Are you taking about Joe Millionaire ? ;-) My wife has been watching
this crazy show and now she's managed to drag me in....oh brother or as
Pooh says, oh bother....:-)

I thought I'd resend a photo of an unknown pink bin iris that I thought
was Bev Sills but apparently it's not, but it's pink and beautiful.

It's freezing cold here, colder than it's ever been!!  I don't expect to
see a tulip emerge here for another 2 months.  " It's a long dark road"
here in Lafontaine Quebec.