Re: re TB: the Pinkest Pink

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] re TB: the Pinkest Pink
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 23:49:32 EST

In a message dated 2/12/2003 9:08:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, chris.darlington@sympatico.ca writes:

I thought I'd resend a photo of an unknown pink bin iris that I thought
was Bev Sills but apparently it's not, but it's pink and beautiful

HI Chris,
     The pink I see most often in those bins is a blue-pink called PRISSY MISS...now weither or not they ever ARE the correct iris, I just know that is by far the one I see the most.    It should have some lace if it is PM.

Janet Natale, who boughtit once and it promptly rotted