[PHOTO] TB: Mart Iris | Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:12:28" />

[PHOTO] TB: Mart Iris

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] TB: Mart Iris
  • From: "laetitia munro" lmmunro@hotmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:12:20 +0000

While I buy most of my iris thru commercial mail order, I still like the
Mart Iris. Knowing full well that the names have nothing to do with the
contents of the bag, I have gotten some really nice looking surprises in
these bags.
Here are a few.
These are Prissy Miss wannabees. As you can see, they are two different
iris, both from the same bag, but both different cultivars.
Laetitia