Re: Re: Companion Cat

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Companion Cat
  • From: Gerry Snyder gerrysnyder@attbi.com
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:59:21 -0800

"broue2002 " wrote:

> Great photo Barbara,
>
> My cat does this too but he thinks pots also make nifty litter
> boxes :-(  No wonder all the seedlings died.  I'm going to buy
> chicken wire to keep the little brat out.

Brat??!?!?!?!?!!!???  Indeed!

If I couldn't read between the lines to see the affection with which you
said that, I would have to report you to the SPCRIC (Society for the
Prevention of Cruelty, Real or Implied, to Cats).

Loved both pics. Our kids are indoor-only, and don't get much contact
with plants other than store-bought grass nibblers.

Gerry, who just noticed a stalk-with-bud-with-color on a Dutch iris, but
nothing in the beardeds
--
mailto:gerrysnyder@attbi.com
American Iris Society Affiliates Chair, Symposium Chair, and Director