Re: Re: re TB: the Pinkest Pink & bin iris

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: re TB: the Pinkest Pink & bin iris
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 20:29:16 -0500

My site is up and running but it's still rough around the edges. I need
to get the bugs out and correct the grammar before I share the address.

I do have an iris section with photos, culture info for zone 4 including
my early planting thoughts, seed germination info and some other stuff.
I'll get to work cleaning it up soon, I've been lazy for the last 2
weeks because the arctic weather here is getting to me.