[PHOTO] Re: Companion Cat | Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:06:52" />

[PHOTO] Re: Companion Cat

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Re: Companion Cat
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 03 23:04:21 -0600

Though most of our feline kids wander through the garden from time to
time, Billy Billy Garden Kitty enjoys keeping me company anytime he sees
me out in the iris beds (or in the barn, for that matter).  He loves his
flowers.  :-)

USDA zone 3b, AHS zone 4 - northern MN
clay soil