[PHOTO] HIST: Copper Lustre Not | Sat, 15 Feb 2003 22:24:17" />

[PHOTO] HIST: Copper Lustre Not

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] HIST: Copper Lustre Not
  • From: "grower" grower@qwest.net
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 21:21:18 -0700

I don't believe this is Copper Lustre as it has very dark Purple Based Foliage. Does anyone have any guesses? I have acquired more plants of Copper Lustre from another source and they do not have PBF.

Thanks,
Cindy Rivera
Los Lunas, NM

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor