[PHOTO] Lent and Unicorn take two | Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:03:15" />

[PHOTO] Lent and Unicorn take two

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] Lent and Unicorn take two
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:00:13 -0500

Sorry to this guys and gals,

My images pickup loads of contrast and density somewhere between my
saved Adobe files to when I attach them to a mail or put them on my web
site.  It's frustrating because I end up tweaking for what seems like
forever.

Anyway, here's a hopefully improved version.  It looked like crap before
:-) Sorry for the extra down load time.

Chris