Re: TBs: two more Plicatas

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TBs: two more Plicatas
  • From: Christopher Darlington chris.darlington@sympatico.ca
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:43:32 -0500

Laetitia,

My unknown looks alarmingly like Art Deco but it's a bit darker.  I'll
save this photo and compare beards this Spring.  This could have
something to do with the soil here because Thornbird looked like dark
mud pie last June but looked almost buff/tan in my garden in Blainville.

I'll let you know how it pulls through and if it blooms.

Chris