Re: unknown Iris-maybe a Louisiana

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] unknown Iris-maybe a Louisiana
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:38:52 -0700

It looks like it may be a Flat TB iris.  One of those tall bearded where the standards tend to lay with the falls.  I do see what looks like horns too.  I'm not too familiar with the Flat TB's (if that is what it is).  There are a number of those out there.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net