[PHOTO] Wild Jasmine | Tue, 18 Feb 2003 21:42:22" />

[PHOTO] Wild Jasmine

Hey gang,

This is Wild Jasmine, it's from the yellow bin at Reno Depot.  I grow
the real thing which I got from Sutton's , they are identical.

I love this iris, it's short stalked just like some of its offspring
which names escape me for some reason at the moment. We have a little
trivia here ;-)