Re: Wild Jasmine

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Wild Jasmine
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:30:24 -0800

<chris.darlington@sympatico.ca> writes:
> it's short stalked just like some of its offspring
> which names escape me for some reason at the moment.

One well known offspring is Owyhee Desert which is:
Wild Jasmine X Unknown

Also Ring Around Rosie has a double dose of Wild Jasmine
as the pollen parent.
At least R.A.R. is vigorous, O.D. has always been short for me.

Thanks for the picture, great pattern. We have to thank Bernard Hamner
for hybridizing this beauty.

Randy