Re: re TB: the Pinkest Pink

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] re TB: the Pinkest Pink
  • From: dferguson@cabq.gov
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:14:30 -0700

Bill you might be correct about the upcoming run on One Desire.  After
seeing Laetitia's photos, I've decided to order one (maybe three or four).
I never have gone in for pinks much, but this one is gorgeous.  I've seen
catalog photos before, but they didn't do it justice.

I will order her for sure this year, but with the discussion on this board,
there may be a big demand for her suddenly. ;-)  A couple of years ago, I
remember some discussions about Sugar Blues and her strong scent. As a
result, I have ordered her two years in a row, but she has always been sold
out. We may start a run on One Desire, too!