[PHOTO] Re: unknown Iris-maybe a Louisiana | Thu, 20 Feb 2003 02:02:04" />

[PHOTO] Re: unknown Iris-maybe a Louisiana

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] unknown Iris-maybe a Louisiana
  • From: John I Jones jijones@usjoneses.com
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:03:18 -0800

Well it is not Neomarica which is also called walking iris because of
the way it propagates from  it's  stems.  It comes in two colors (that I
know of). Neomarica caerulea (blue) and N. Gracilis (white). Pictures
attached

--

http://www.AISGiftShop.com

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)