[PHOTO] First Snowfall | Thu, 20 Feb 2003 20:42:17" />

[PHOTO] First Snowfall

Evening folks,

This is  an iris I bought from a questionable garden center.  It's
supposed to be First Snowfall, Austin 62.  It appears to match the AIS
description but these can be vague.  The iris appears to be the faintest
plicata I've ever seen, you have to get very close to it to see the
markings.  Would this qualify as a plic ?  Otherwise, it looks like a
pure white self.

It's supposed to be a rebloomer but nothing appears to rebloom here so
I'll never know.  Anyway I dug the entire clump up and gave it to my
friend who wanted some older looking whites to go with his new/old style
country house.