Re: New to Iris

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to the wonderful world of growing Iris.  I really like your old
unknown, it's beautiful.

To get an idea of some possible ID's, go to the Historic Iris
Preservation Society site and have a look though the photos.  You can
find the link on the AIS links page. Ya never know, you may find
something that looks similar or even identical.

Post more photos here if you have more to share.

Chris