Re: TB:Ziggy

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:Ziggy
  • From: "brice rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 20:27:35 -0800

Hi Randy,  if you two are talking about the two pictures that you posted, I would say that it is the same flower. The color might be off some but I also grew that iris.  I say grew because it died after the first year.  No iris dies for me no matter how I treat them so I just thought that it was a weak iris.  It sure was a fun iris.  SE is also a very slow grower for me.  I sure am enjoying your pictures.  Bonnie