RE: TB:Zandria with horns

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] TB:Zandria with horns
  • From: "FRANCELLE EDWARDS" fjmjedwards@worldnet.att.net
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:32:33 -0700

That's an interesting cross, Randy.  Let us know what Ring Around
Rosie's babies are like.  I planted 50 from New Leaf X RAR.  Only eight
survived the big summer die-off.  They have made fair growth, but I
doubt that they will bloom this spring.  It's hard to wait another year
to see them.
Francelle Edwards    Glendale,  AZ   Zone 9