Re: TB:Zandria with horns

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB:Zandria with horns
  • From: Sterling Okase sterling_o@yahoo.com
  • Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 18:16:02 -0800 (PST)

--- Randy Squires <randysiris@juno.com> wrote:
> I didn't think it was that fertile, I kept putting
Starship Enterprise on it and nothing took so finally
I said heck with it and put Ring Around Rosie on it
and got the one pod.

I would keep at it every year. Pod fertility seems
very variable on Zandria. I had it for a couple of
years with no pods and no pollen. Then in 1999 it
podded with just about everything I put on it. a lot
of the seedlings I got are wildly colored and striped
like Zandria.

Do you Yahoo!?