[PHOTO] seedling | Mon, 24 Feb 2003 12:40:14" />

[PHOTO] seedling

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] seedling
  • From: "Mike Sutton" suttons@lightspeed.net
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 10:39:25 -0800

been hesitant to send this out.  it's a really bad picture with the shadows and light but you can kind of get the idea of the flower.  I remember it being more khaki colored on the rim like the lower right side of the picture.  stops you in it's tracks when you first see it, in fact I think we gave it the seedling name of "wow" because that is what both George and I said when we first saw it.  the wow was quickly followed by "...I think" still don't know what to make of it I guess we will have to see it again this spring to decide.
Eagle Control X Bye Bye Blackbird.
Mike

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image