[PHOTO] Re: TB:Zandria with horns | Mon, 24 Feb 2003 21:08:16" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB:Zandria with horns

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB:Zandria with horns
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 20:07:23 -0700

How does Zandria grow for you Randy?  I had it, and the first year it bloomed nicely; but by the second year it just withered away. (It had no horns for me - just nice and smooth - see photo.)  I'm wondering if I should try it again. How does it grow for you Sterling?

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net