Re: seedling

Looks to me like it could be as unique and desirable as Estatic Echo.
It's got a similar attractive band on the falls but different color
combo.  I'll look forward to seeing a better photo of it in May.

--- In iris-photos@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Sutton" <suttons@l...>
> been hesitant to send this out.  it's a really bad picture with the
shadows and light but you can kind of get the idea of the flower.  I
remember it being more khaki colored on the rim like the lower right
side of the picture.  stops you in it's tracks when you first see it,
in fact I think we gave it the seedling name of "wow" because that is
what both George and I said when we first saw it.  the wow was
quickly followed by "...I think" still don't know what to make of it
I guess we will have to see it again this spring to decide.