Re: more snow

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] more snow
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:15:29 -0700

Hi Clem,
I can't believe you have so much snow!  I've been watching the weather reports and am so amazed at the crazy weather!  I want some of that rain in California - - we didn't receive that much - - maybe a half inch is all we received. I'll check with the man upstairs and see if he can slow down the snow a little for you.
Navy Blues is sending up a stalk right now. As soon as it blooms I'll post a photo of it.
How has your health been?  Did you get that flu that is going around? So far we haven't and I hope we don't.  But, I understand it's on the east side of the city right now and will probably spread this direction.
bye for now,