[PHOTO] RE: [iris] CHAT: server down | Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:25:13" />

[PHOTO] RE: [iris] CHAT: server down

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] RE: [iris] CHAT: server down
  • From: "Dana Brown" ddbro@llano.net
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:24:41 -0600

Oh well, sounds like we are off to austnet.  For those of you who haven't
been there before it is really easy.  Open mIRC, change from iris list to
Austnet:Random AU server and then connect to IRC server.  I have attached a
screen capture that won't be visible on iris but will be on iris photos if
you need help.  If you need more help feel free to email me.

Dana

Dana Brown
Director TBIS
AIS, ASI, MIS, RIS, SPIS, TBIS