Re: TB: Double Click

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Double Click
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 08:18:25 -0700

Thank you Pearl for your kind words.  I grow this one too and really like it.  I just wish it was easier to grow.
Double Click is really struggling for me.  I'm hoping maybe once it is acclimated here it'll do better for me.  No rot yet for me on this one, ...................but I'll keep my eyes open for it. :-)
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9