Re: OT-PLANTS: Spring!

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT-PLANTS: Spring!
  • From: "Sandra Barss" <bardraj@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2004 07:27:47 -0600

What can I say....the devil made me do it ?  LOL   I have no idea where
these pictures were taken.
We have had twice the amount of snow we normally do, but I only have about 4
or 5 feet covering
my irises.   I have never had this much before at this property.   And yes,
Margie I have been wondering where it all is going to go when it all
melts.....that is why there are floods in the spring and I am hoping the
snow will melt gradually this spring so I don't have flood pictures to show
you.

Sandra in Manitoba

P.S.  I have about six feet of snow piled on either side of my driveway and
believe me it feels like
this much snow when I have to shovel it off.  School has been cancelled once
this winter for the kids
because of a snow storm and for three days in a row because of the extreme
cold...minus 50 degrees with the wind chill (minus 40 without).

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511