Re: TB: Memphis Miss

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Memphis Miss
  • From: "Margie Valenzuela" <IrisLady@comcast.net>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 00:29:48 -0700

Bill,

What comes to mind that I use to grow is - Minnesota Glitters. It's more of an apricot pink.   I always have remembered it as being heavily diamond dusted over anything else I ever grew. This was before my picture taking days.

MINNESOTA GLITTERS
    (Bakke-Nesser, R. `66). 64-5D. TB, 28", M, RO5L.
    "Deep, intense apricot overlaid with flush of pink; touch of gold in throat; ruffled; dark tangerine beard. Glittering Amber X Valimar. EC `66, HM `68, JC `69. Riverdale `67."