Re: HYB:Tags

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]HYB:Tags
  • From: Autmirislvr@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 07:45:00 EST

In a message dated 2/6/2004 1:06:40 PM Central Standard Time, jrohrer31@earthlink.net writes:

I got paint pens at WalMart  in the yardgoods department which handled just like the ink markers,,.

I have these in assorted colors, which I bought for some quilting work, I did wonder if they would work but was afraid to try them.  The ones I have are fine point since I like that type of detail.

Do they have the same durability as the ones made for outdoor work?

Thanks so much.

Betty W. in South-central KY Zone 6

Yahoo! Groups Links