Re: HYB:Tags

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos]HYB:Tags
  • From: "David Ferguson" <manzano57@msn.com>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:39:10 -0700
  • Seal-send-time: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:39:11 -0700

Try a black grease pencil (China Marker).  They are available at most art supply and office supply stores, and they last much longer than magic markers.  The black will eventually fade (takes several years in New Mexico, probably longer in less sunny climates), but the wax seems to last forever.  Don't get red, the red fades quickly.  White on black or green pots has lasted for as long as 25 years on pots for me (longer than many of the pots!).  I don't know about other colors, haven't tried them.

Dave