Re: HYB:Tags

In a message dated 2/7/2004 5:52:04 PM Central Standard Time, DanaBrown@peoplepc.com writes:

Wax pencil = china marker?

The china marker pencils I use are sometimes referred to as grease pencils or Peel-Off China Marker. The preferred brand here is Sanford. They have a string that rips the "peel". The covering is unwound in a continuing strip to reveal a portion of the "lead."

The flaw is that the covering is not particularly water tolerant. Beyond on occasion using my mouth as a third hand, even lazy people sometimes sweat.

Bill Burleson
Office Max, Walmart (sometimes), Staples

Yahoo! Groups Links