RE: Re: HYB:Tags

  • Subject: RE: [iris-photos] Re: HYB:Tags
  • From: "Dana Brown" <DanaBrown@peoplepc.com>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 21:47:43 -0600

We use the clear laser labels also.  I have noticed a difference in the amount of stick ‘em in the name brand labels and the house brands.  I paint all of my metal labels white.  Two reasons for this:  #1 it makes the label stand out more and #2 it covers up what you had written there the last time.  I take the information from my spreadsheet (Excel) and using Word and mail merger turn it into mailing labels and print them off.  These labels last three years easily as long as I don’t hit them with the weed eater <G>.

Dana Brown

Director TBIS

Malevil Gardens

Lubbock, TX